Saturday, January 15, 2011

Utes look to stop losing skid against Pokes

After the debacle on Tuesday night, Utah (7-10, 0-3 MWC) visits Wyoming (8-9, 1-2 MWC) on Saturday afternoon at 1:30 p.m. MT. The game will be televised on the Mtn. The Runnin' Utes badly need a win as they are mired in a 7 game winning streak that is the school's worst in over 60 years. Utah absolutely has a more talented roster than the Cowboys, but this is a road game and the Utes haven't been able to pull out wins late in games this year. With that in mind, I'll take the Pokes by about 4, although I'll be rooting really hard for the Utes who have to look at this game as one they have to win. Just a quick post here, but I'll be back after the game with more analysis. Also, you can follow me in game on Twitter. Oh and real quickly here are my picks for the NFL playoff games this weekend: Steelers over Ravens, Falcons over Packers, Bears over Seahawks, Patriots over Jets.

No comments:

Post a Comment