Monday, April 26, 2010

Baseball Weekdays Preview 4/26/2010

Here's the Baseball Weekdays Preview 4/26/2010:

Most intriguing series: Philadelphia Phillies (11-7) at San Francisco Giants (10-8). Not just because they're my two favorite teams (don't worry I'm still pulling for the Giants in this series) but because the series involves two playoff contenders and I'll be interested to see who mamkes an early statement. For more, see below.

Another intriguing series: Minnesota Twins (13-6) at Detroit Tigers (10-9) Tuesday through Thursday at 5:05 p.m. MT (MLB EI, mlb.tv), 5:05 p.m. MT (ESPN, MLB EI, espn3.com, mlb.tv) and 11:05 a.m. MT (MLB EI, mlb.tv). These two are in first and second in the AL Central. I think the Twins will be able to keep up their hot start against the Tigers and will take two of three. The Tigers will try and throw their weight around at home against a division foe. Another series of note is Oakland (12-8) at Tampa Bay (14-5) Tuesday and Wednesday.

Least intriguing series: Cleveland Indians (8-10) at Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (10-10). I dunno I had to pick one to fill this category and this definitely isn't the top series of the week. I'll take the Angels in a sweep. There doesn't seem to be a lot of buzz around the Tribe these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment