Saturday, November 27, 2010

Utah-BYU

Well the day has arrived. It's BYU (6-5, 5-2 MWC) at #23 Utah (9-2, 6-1 MWC). The game kicks off at 1:30 p.m. MT and can be seen on the Mtn. as well as CBS College Sports. As for me, I'll be there and you can follow me on Twitter at twitter.com/dpaysports for updates and so forth during the game. I'll also be back blogging sometime tomorrow night with my thoughts and analysis of the game.

There's nothing quite like Utah vs. BYU. You remember for the next year who won this game. So for my sake I hope that the Utes pull it off so I don't have to be subject to ridicule, teasing and reminders from family and friends for the next year about the result. I think Utah has the better team and should win being at home. I'll pick the Utes by 10. That being said, it's a rivalry game and who knows what will happen. It was big for Utah to pick up that win last week at San Diego State so that they have some form of momentum heading into the big game. BYU looks much improved from earlier this season and I think they will give a competitive effort. I'm looking forward to it and I need some sleep so that I can be ready. Go Utes!

No comments:

Post a Comment