Sunday, November 28, 2010

Runnin' Utes suffer bad home loss

The Utah Runnin' Utes (3-2) lost at home tonight to Oral Roberts (2-3) by a score of 78-70. The Utes trailed 34-18 late in the first half, before going on an 11-0 run bridging the halves to cut the deficit to five. I thought they were going to take over and win, but that's not what happened. Utah actually took the lead at 52-50 with about 11 minutes to go, but couldn't hold it and the Golden Eagles prevailed. It's a bad loss for the Runnin' Utes, just a real bad loss. I could mope about it more right now, but I'm not going to let anything dampen my enthusiasm after a big win in football today that I'm going to discuss here shortly. I'll have more thoughts on the basketball team at a later time because I don't want to bring myself down right now. The Runnin' Utes host Fresno State (1-3) on Tuesday at 7 p.m. MT.

No comments:

Post a Comment