Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Runnin' Utes host Montana tomorrow night

The Utah Runnin' Utes (1-0) host the Montana Grizzlies (0-1) in basketball tomorrow night at the Huntsman Center. Tip-off is set for 7 p.m. MT. The Utes defeated Grand Canyon 72-48 last Friday night, but this will be their first game against a Division I school. Montana dropped their season opener at Nevada. I'm looking forward to seeing how the Utes handle playing against a team that should provide some tougher competition. Junior Will Clyburn led the Utes with 14 points in his first game with Utah last Friday. The game will not be televised, so if you want to see it, join me at the Huntsman Center. The game will be available on the radio in Salt Lake City on AM 700 and the radio feed will also be broadcast online at kall700sports.com. I think the Utes should be able to handle the Grizzlies, but we'll see. There are so many unknowns this time of year. I'll be tweeting updates during the game and you can follow those at twitter.com/dpaysports. I will be back on here after the game for some analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment