Thursday, February 9, 2012

Super Bowl thoughts

The New York Giants defeated the New England Patriots, 21-17, in Super Bowl XLVI on Sunday. My thoughts after this one are that the Giants definitely have the Patriots' number. I also think that there shouldn't be any more Eli Manning doubters. Manning has proved again that he is a clutch player and now he has two Super Bowl wins (both against the Patriots) and two Super Bowl MVPs. He is a great quarterback.

What a catch by Mario Manningham. The whole thing had to be eerily reminiscent of Super Bowl XLII for Patriots fans. I couldn't believe all the similarities between the two games: a great catch on the winning drive for the Giants, and a go-ahead touchdown in the final minute. I'm not a Giants fan, but it was all beautiful to me because I just can't stand the Patriots. Good stuff, I'm quite happy with how it all turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment