Thursday, February 9, 2012

Runnin' Utes still winless on the road

The Runnin' Utes lost to Arizona State on the road tonight in a close one. First off, I could have sworn that this game started at 8:30 p.m. MT. I thought that's what I heard all week, including at the Coach's Show on Monday night. Well, it started at 6:30 MT and as a result, I didn't realize it was going on until there were about 12 minutes or so left.

I was able to watch the end via an online feed on foxsportsarizona.com. Utah looked sloppy for a little while and it just made its push too late. Kareem Storey banked in a three to make things interesting toward the end, but the Sun Devils pulled it out. Utah looks to me like it will finish the season without a road win. Next up is another road one at Arizona on Saturday at noon MT (I think), a game which will be televised on Root Sports.

9:26 p.m.: Back on here, come to think of it, they may have said 6:30 at the Coaches Show on Monday, although I may have thought was incorrect at the time. I still thought I had previously seen 8:30 on utahutes.com. I guess I will need to do better at double-checking, particularly the day of the game. Quite a frustrating situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment