Friday, March 11, 2011

Too tired

I'm too tired to give a full breakdown of the day's action in the MWC Tournament. Far and away the best game was New Mexico-CSU. The whole thing just reminded me why I love college basketball and why I love the month of March. Both teams played well and played their hearts out with their NCAA Tournament hopes on the line. The Lobos pulled it out and will face BYU Friday night at 7 p.m. MT on CBS College Sports. BYU edged TCU in the day's first game. UNLV topped Air Force and my Runnin' Utes lost to San Diego State. The Aztecs and Rebels play at 9:30 p.m. MT on CBS College Sports.

I'm disappointed Utah lost, but, hey, SDSU is a great team. I'm not one calling for coach Jim Boylen's head; I wouldn't think it was the end of the world if he was brought back for another year. I'm anxious to see how this group of players develops with a full year of playing together now behind them. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment