Friday, February 11, 2011

Bummed about Coach Sloan stepping down

Just thought I'd weigh in real briefly to let everyone know that I am pretty bummed that Jazz Coach Jerry Sloan resigned yesterday after over two decades with the team. It really blindsided me as I expected him to stick around for a while still. It's tough to deal with and the Jazz truly will never be the same. Tyrone Corbin has been named the new head coach. I'll still cheer for the Jazz and hope things go well, but it's just not going to be the same without Coach Sloan. The Jazz play their first game in the post-Jerry Sloan era tonight against the Phoenix Suns at 8:30 p.m. MT on ESPN and FSN-Utah.

2 comments:

  1. The Jazz will never be the same. May take awhile for the Jazz to find a new rhythm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The NBA as we knew it is now gone. Goodbye old school, hello hip hop, tatted up, no respect for the past. This will end up biting the NBA hard at some future point.

    ReplyDelete