Saturday, August 27, 2011

Vin Scully to return for another season

I know I am a Giants fan, but I was pleased to hear that legendary Dodgers broadcaster Vin Scully will return to the booth for at least one more season. I often enjoy watching the Dodgers feed of games (even though I'm cheering for the other team) because I truly enjoy listening to Scully. He has a unique delivery and it is apparent through his broadcasting that he is a big fan of the game.

Scully is always dispensing knowledge about the game, along with unique and insightful stories. Plus his voice is a great fit for calling games. In a season where a lot of things are going wrong for the Dodgers, Scully is something they have going right.

2 comments:

  1. I like Steve Klaque announcer for the Bee's, what do you think of him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like him a lot. Very knowledgeable about baseball and I like that he has a passion for the game. Pretty cool, especially at the Triple-A level.

    ReplyDelete