Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cliff Lee to Phillies

Prized free agent pitcher Cliff Lee has apparently agreed to a deal with the Phillies. Wow, nobody saw this one coming, I mean nobody. I don't have time right now to go into a lot of detail, but I have provided this useful link to a Jayson Stark column that I think does a nice job of articulating the details, etc.:

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/hotstove10/columns/story?columnist=stark_jayson&id=5918008

I also liked the tweet from Andrew Baggarly of the San Jose Mercury News that I have re-tweeted and can currently be read to the right of this post as well as on my Twitter account at twitter.com/dpaysports. And yes it is true, the 2010 World Series Champion San Francisco Giants did beat Lee (twice), Halladay, Oswalt and Hamels on their way to the championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment