Sunday, March 28, 2010

Welcome

Hi everyone,

Welcome to my sports blog! My name is Derek Payne (aka D-Pay), I'm in my 20s, live in Salt Lake City and I'm a senior at the University of Utah. I'm a huge sports fan. Not surprisingly, my favorite college team is the University of Utah Utes. I go to all the games and usually enjoy them, although basketball season was a tough one this year. Baseball is my favorite sport and my favorite team is the San Francisco Giants. For the NBA, the Utah Jazz is my favorite, in the NHL it's the Toronto Maple Leafs and for the NFL it's the Philadelphia Eagles. I'll try and be fair with my sports blogging, though it is extremely likely that there will be much more content regarding my favorite teams. Hope you enjoy reading my future posts. Feel free to peruse and comment if you feel so inclined. I'll try to respond to comments, but keep in mind that I'll be more likely to respond to ones that are polite and have fact-based arguments. Depending on the number of posts and the demands of my schedule I may not always have time to respond to all comments. Welcome everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment